Easiest Recipe: Tasty White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables
White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables.
This Delicious White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables using 17 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables
- It’s 250 g of chicken sausage, diced.
- Prepare 3 of red peppers, diced.
- You need 1 stalk of broccoli, chopped (I used the stalks as well).
- Prepare 1.5 glass (375 ml) of whole milk (original recipe usually calls for coconut milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1.5 of medium onion (or shallots, if you have that).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of candlenuts (if you have this. Other nuts can work as replacement).
- You need 1 tsp of galangal paste (if you have this. If not, maybe ginger).
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need of very small pinch of cumin.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare of lime juice (or kaffir lime leaf if you have that, crunched).
- It’s 2-3 of bayleaves (if you have this).
- It’s 1 of lemongrass stalk (if you have this), flatten with knife.
- Prepare 1 block of vegetable stock cube.
White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables instructions
- Chop all ingredients. You can replace them with other proteins or vegetables. I suggest about 500g worth of ingredients as I think I put too much of them, resulting in less broth..
- Chop onion and garlic until small. Break the candlenuts, using your blunt knife's edge. Mix all spices except the bay leaves, lemongrass, and lime juice. If you have pestle and mortar or a food processor, that'll be even better..
- You can skip this step, but I like to have the vegetables and the sausage charred a bit. Prepare a wok or medium pot. Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Stir fry the vegetables and the sausage in high heat, only until they change colour. Set aside..
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil. Add the spices over low heat. Stir a bit and wait until you can smell the spices. Add the vegetables and the sausage (or if you want, you can put the vegetables first). Then add the milk, then the bay leaves and the lemongrass stalk..
- Wait until it boils in low heat. Taste to correct the salt/ pepper. Add lemon juice. Will be good to eat with rice or porridge, but rice noodles or just noodles are alright as well..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Tasty White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Tasty White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and broccoli and Recipe: Perfect Broccoli And Sweet Corn Salad maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Tasty White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Tasty White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.