Healthy Jugaad Salad.
You can have Healthy Jugaad Salad using 31 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Healthy Jugaad Salad
- You need 150 gms of herbed paneer(recipe below).
- Prepare 200 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of yellow zucchini.
- You need 1 of green zucchini.
- You need 200 gms of broccoli steamed.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot sliced and par boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow bell.
- You need A of Shredded iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of alfa alfa sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of micro greens.
- It’s of For dressing:.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of For herbed paneer.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tsp of chives chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare As needed of Cheese cloth.
Healthy Jugaad Salad instructions
- Herbed paneer : Boil the milk and add vinegar to it so that the milk curdles. Strain and wash the curdled milk. Now add salt, chives, mixed herbs and chilli flakes to it. Mix well. Tie it up in a cheese cloth and place on a strainer with a heavy stone or lid on top. It will firm up in one hour..
- Marinate chicken with some oil, salt, pepper, ginger paste and red chilli powder and bake at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes till tender. Cut into small bite-size pieces..
- Prepare dressing : mix orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, sugar and olive oil and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all the veggies(zucchini, carrots, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and yellow and red bells.) Now add the shredded lettuce, chicken, alfalfa sprouts and the herbed paneer. Toss well. Add the prepared dressing and the micro greens. Mix well. Cling and keep in the fridge for one hour. Serve chilled..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Healthy Jugaad Salad
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Healthy Jugaad Salad collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable and Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and cheddar cheese twice baked potato maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Healthy Jugaad Salad similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Healthy Jugaad Salad.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more