Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe.
This Tasty Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe using 14 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large carrot, peeled and finely diced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of milk at room temperature.
- You need 2 of heaping cups fresh chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded + extra for topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of each dried oregano, ground nutmeg.
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe step by step
- Place the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add in the carrots and onions and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent…about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then add in the butter and let it melt down..
- Gradually whisk in the flour in small batches. Whisk constantly until all the flour is added and incorporated. Mixture will be very thick. Allow the mix to cook for 1 minute, continuing to whisk..
- Whisk in the broth in small amounts, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Once all the broth is added, whisk in the milk and increase heat to med-high. Let this mixture come to a low boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, stir in the broccoli and lower the heat to med-low. Allow to simmer until the broccoli is tender…about 7-9 minutes. (If using larger sized florets, it may take longer). Then stir in the cream cheese and let that melt down into the soup..
- Stir in the seasonings and taste to see if you think it needs anything else. Then, if you'd like a less chunky soup, use an immersion blender to puree to the desired consistency. You could also use a blender or food processor in small batches, just be careful not to burn yourself..
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in both of the shredded cheeses until it is all melted and incorporated in. That's it, you're ready to serve!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Broccoli & Cheese Casserole maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.