Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot)
Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot). Wrap the spicy chicken mixture in lettuce or cabbage leaves to serve as appetizers. Lettuce wraps are a fresh alternative to pancakes or tortillas. If you can't find Bibb lettuce, iceberg will work.
Here is a great meal that you can throw together quickly and get on the table in a snap. Perfect for those nights where everyone has to be somewhere and quick! Use a roasted chicken from the store if you have no leftovers. This Yummy Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) using 13 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot)
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in strips.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 small of head of green cabbage, cored and sliced thinly (like coleslaw would be chopped).
- It’s 3 large of carrots, shredded.
- You need 2 can of sliced mushrooms, 6.5 oz each.
- You need 1 cup of hoison sauce.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 8 of tortilla shells, 10".
- It’s 1 packages of broccoli slaw (optional).
Moo shu pork (also spelled mù xū ròu, moo shi pork, mu shu or mu xu pork) is a dish of northern Chinese origin, possibly originating from Shandong. Here's a super simple crock pot recipe that cooks while you're out and ready for you when it's dinner time! In a small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce, chicken broth, garlic, soy sauce, and cornstarch. All Reviews for Moo Shu Chicken Wraps.
Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken over medium high heat in olive oil on both sides and add to crock pot..
- Add the sliced cabbage, the shredded carrots and the drained mushrooms to crock pot..
- Combine hoison sauce, garlic, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cook chicken mixture on low heat for 4 hours stirring twice during cooking process..
- Heat tortillas according to package directions..
- Spoon an 8th of the chicken mixture on each tortilla shell. Serve as is or top with desired amount of broccoli slaw for some added crunch..
- Wrap up and enjoy!.
- This would also be good eaten over white steamed rice or thin spaghetti instead of in tortilla shells. Pork can be substituted for the chicken..
Moo Shu Chicken Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Moo shu chicken originated in Northern China, where it was prepared as a stir-fry dish made with chopped chicken (or pork) and Chinese cabbage. We would like to send many thanks to the person who invented the Crock Pot. It is one of our favorite kitchen appliances and makes putting a delicious dinner on the table so easy. These chicken slow cooker recipes are family-friendly and simple to make!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot)
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Perfect Veggies Macaroni (Instant pot recipe) and Easy Recipe: Tasty My Spicy Love Noodles maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot).
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.