Slow Cooker Orange Chicken.
You can have Slow Cooker Orange Chicken using 14 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs/Breasts.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Red(Cayenne) Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1-2 cups of Peppers, chopped up.
- It’s 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of Orange Marmalade.
- You need 2 tbsp of Aminos Acid/Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1-2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-2 Cup of Broccoli, or more if you like.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken instructions
- Dice the chicken up into 1 inch pieces. Place the chicken into a medium bowl..
- Add the corn starch, curry powder and cayenne pepper onto the chicken, then mix until evenly coated. Personally, I use my hands to mix it together..
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat, coat with the coconut oil, then added the chicken. Heat each side for about 5 minutes, until the pink is gone. Place the chicken into the slow cooker, along with the carrots and peppers. Mix the peppers into the pot. ***Please use a slow cooker liner***.
- In a small bowl, add the orange marmalade, aminos acid, rice wine vinegar, ground ginger, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Stir to mix. Pour onto the chicken in the slow cooker. Close the lid, set the temperature to low, and the timer to 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, add the broccoli to the slow cooker. Stir it, then put the cover back onto the slow cooker. Once again, set the temperature to low and the timer to 30 minutes..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Delicious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
You can share this Recipe: Delicious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Delicious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Delicious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.