Easy Guide to Prepare Yummy Matzo Broccoli Casserole
Matzo Broccoli Casserole.
You can have Matzo Broccoli Casserole using 17 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Matzo Broccoli Casserole
- Prepare of Casserole.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 pound of Broccoli.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby-Monterey jack cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 4-1/2 ounce of box of Matzo ball mix both packets.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 cups of gravy see my recipe down To the bone Porkchop recipe.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Matzo Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Steam the broccoli. Slice the broccoli into small pieces. Season the broccoli with salt and garlic..
- Mix the gravy, broccoli, eggs, cheese and matzo mix. Add to an oven safe pan..
- Melt the butter, add parsley, garlic, onion powder, and breadcrumbs. Then mix well. Add the breadcrumb mixture to the top of the casserole..
- Bake in oven 35-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Guide to Prepare Yummy Matzo Broccoli Casserole
You can share this Easy Guide to Prepare Yummy Matzo Broccoli Casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Delicious Veggie Nime Chow and Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Chicken teriyaki maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Guide to Prepare Yummy Matzo Broccoli Casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Guide to Prepare Yummy Matzo Broccoli Casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.