Easy Recipe: Yummy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli.
You can cook Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- You need 1 box of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- It’s 1 Bag of Frozen Shrimp.
- You need 1 Bag of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli instructions
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple Guide to Make Tasty Broccoli & Parmesan Fritters (Mini Broccoli Pancakes) and Recipe: Delicious Broccoli potato soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.