Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac.
You can cook Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac using 21 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac
- Prepare 500 g of Elbow Macaroni -.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Boiled Chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 heads of Broccoli – w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli).
- It’s 3 big of Red Bell peppers.
- You need 2 of big stalk Celery -.
- Prepare 2 of Large Red onion.
- You need 4 of big cloves – Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Onion leaks – big stalk.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salted butter.
- You need 1 cup of Cooking cream.
- It’s 1 cup of All-purpose cream.
- You need 200 g of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 150 g of Tomato paste.
- You need of To taste:.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of All-in-one seasoning.
- It’s of Oregano/Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- You need of Cayenne pepper/Chili powder.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac step by step
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and broccoli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli).
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces..
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside..
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat..
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well..
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all-purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together..
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Yummy Pork Carrots and broccoli and Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.