Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious The Green Goddess's Rock Garden
The Green Goddess's Rock Garden.
This Delicious The Green Goddess's Rock Garden using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of The Green Goddess's Rock Garden
- It’s 2 of large Russet potatoes.
- You need 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 head of fresh broccoli, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- You need of Organic tamari or shoyu.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
The Green Goddess's Rock Garden instructions
- Bake potatoes in 400 degree F oven for 1 hour. Wash and Pierce with a knife once to vent before hand..
- Steam or simmer to cook broccoli in 1-2 inches of water in a covered saucepan until just tender but still bright green, 5-7 minutes. Drain, roughly chop and set aside..
- Roughly chop sunflower seeds and set aside..
- Assemble potatoes: place a baked potato in a shallow bowl, like a pasta bowl. Cut open and push sides of potato inward to break potato apart. Butter and salt and pepper lightly..
- Add 1 cup of cottage cheese on top of potato. Add 1/2 of chopped cooked broccoli. Add 1/2 of chopped sunflower seeds. Drizzle with tamari. Repeat with other potato and serve..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious The Green Goddess's Rock Garden
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious The Green Goddess's Rock Garden collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Appetizing Doria (Rice Gratin) with Curry Pilaf and White Sauce and Recipe: Delicious Tritalian Pasta maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious The Green Goddess's Rock Garden similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious The Green Goddess's Rock Garden.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.