Easy Recipe: Perfect Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche
Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche.
You can have Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche using 5 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche
- You need 225 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Handful each cherry tomatoes, cooked broccoli, feta, spinach, pepper or other veg.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 100 grams of Butter.
Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche instructions
- Rub 200g of the flour and your butter together, then add 8 tablespoons of water. Combine to make the pastry.
- Roll out and use to line pre-greased 20cm tin. Refrigerate for 20 mins and preheat oven to 180 fan..
- Line pastry case with greaseproof and baking beans, blind bake for 20 mins then take out beans and greaseproof and bake for a further 5-10 mins until golden.
- At the same time as the pastry is cooking, roast your cherry tomatoes and pepper in a dash of olive oil.
- Saut? your onion, then add 300ml milk and 25g of flour and stir over a low heat until it thickens. Remove from heat and leave to cool for 5 mins before beating in the eggs.
- Add your spinach, pre-cooked broccoli and peppers to the sauce, then pour into your pastry case.
- Scatter your tomatoes and feta cheese on top. Bake for 35-40 mins.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Perfect Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche
You can share this Easy Recipe: Perfect Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple Guide to Prepare Tasty Bacon cheddar broccoli twice baked potatoes and Recipe: Delicious Sautéed Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Perfect Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Perfect Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.