Recipe: Perfect Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos. Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Substituting chicken for the beef works great too. Reviews for: Photos of Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli.
I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry. It is credited to Ruth Stahl. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed How does the broccoli cook? This Delicious Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos using 8 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of (15oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 8 of (10in) burrito sized flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of jar(16oz)salsa, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
How we grow strong, abundant broccoli during the winter in Italy. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. This succulent beef and tender broccoli, smothered in a flavorful sauce is better than a restaurant!
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef and set aside..
- In a sauce pan mix together the Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli, water, and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in the beef. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and1/2 cup cheese..
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup of salsa in bottom of 13×9 inch greased baking dish..
- Spoon about1/2 cup of rice mixture onto each tortilla, roll up. Arrange burritos, seam side down..
- Spoon remaining salsa down the center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
- As Always, Enjoy!!.
This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Learn how to make Beefy Broccoli Roll-ups. Beef and broccoli is a popular dish that you can find at many Chinese-American restaurants, but it's also super easy to make your own! This fast, one-dish meal is perfect. How to Make Beefy Broccoli & Cheese Soup.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Lemon chicken, broccli and mushroom with double cheese sauce and Easy Recipe: Tasty Cheesy broccoli and ham soup maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.