Simple Guide to Make Tasty Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
Is there anything better than Broccoli Cheddar soup? You get all of the stick your bones goodness you get from all the best comfort food while indulging in the sharp, cheesy flavor from the cheddar. Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Cheesy Croutons. You can cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup using 12 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 medium of White Onion (coarsely chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of Russet Potato (1/2-inch cubes).
- It’s 8 oz of Broccoli (medium chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of Low-Sodium Chicken Stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Half & Half.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Photo by Emma Fishman, Food Styling by Yekaterina Boytsova. You're looking for a soup that's rich. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the. I've been on a really big soup kick lately.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup step by step
- To a stock pot over medium heat, add canola oil, chopped onion, chopped potato, chopped broccoli, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. Cover and cook for 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes..
- Transfer onion, potato, and broccoli to a separate bowl. To same stock pot over medium heat, melt butter. When butter is melted, add flour and stir vigorously until a golden roux has formed..
- Starting with the milk, add all liquids one cup at a time stirring constantly until a creamy soup base has formed..
- Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, as well as the cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is fully melted..
- Return onions, potatoes, and broccoli to stock pot with cream mixture. Stir gently to disperse them throughout..
I just recently became a huge fan of broccoli cheddar soup after having it at Panera Bread and Ruby Tuesday. Broccoli cheddar soup has long been a guilty pleasure sort of thing for me. We love broccoli cheddar soup, and I've yet to find a recipe that is just right. I believe this may be the one! This lightened up broccoli cheddar soup is made with olive oil and milk instead of butter and cream.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Simple Guide to Make Tasty Broccoli Cheddar Soup
You can share this Simple Guide to Make Tasty Broccoli Cheddar Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Tasty Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce and Recipe: Delicious Simple pork lo mein maybe you like them.
Browse Simple Guide to Make Tasty Broccoli Cheddar Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Simple Guide to Make Tasty Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.