Easy Recipe: Yummy Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole
Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole. A creamy broccoli cheddar casserole from scratch, using no "cream of" soups. Rich and satisfying without weighing you down. I also have to note that I was pleasantly surprised to find that the regular price for a block of cheddar at Whole Foods was less expensive than the SALE price at my two local.
Broccoli cheddar is an amazing combination! So we made a delicious, low carb Cheddar Chicken and Broccoli Casserole that's perfect for dinner any night of the week! It's the tastiest way to get your broccoli. You can have Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole using 9 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 stick of margarine; divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 lb of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup (Campbell).
- You need 1 lb of cubed velveeta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of to 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of sleeve of Ritz crackers.
And we've got loads of family-pleasing broccoli casseroles to This is the best broccoli rice casserole you will ever eat! This is a quick and easy recipe if you are in a hurry — just noodles, broccoli, cottage cheese and Cheddar. This broccoli and rice casserole is super easy to make, and it is a delicious side dish. The recipe includes a cheesy sauce and simple ways to add flavor.
Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole instructions
- Put 2 cups of cold water, 1 cup of long grain rice (not Minute rice) and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a small pan and bring to a boil. Fluff with fork and pour into a large bowl. If you have more than 1 1 /2 cups rice, put it all in anyway..
- Cut broccoli into smaller florets and blanch in boiling water, then into cold water. Drain and add to large bowl. (Using frozen already cut broccoli is fine just be sure to follow cooking directions).
- Saute onion in 1 stick of margarine until translucent and tender. Add to bowl and return pan to heat..
- Cube Velveeta into large chunks. Melt 1 stick of butter in pan and add Velveeta chunks and sharp cheddar, stirring often. It will stick and burn to the bottom of the pan if not closely watched!.
- Pour melted cheese mixture over ingredients in large bowl. Add canned soup to the bowl..
- Break apart Ritz crackers into larger pieces. Add them to the large bowl of ingredients and mix well,.
- Pour into a greased 13″ x 9″ dish. Bake at 350°F for one hour, stirring halfway through baking..
Broccoli Cheese Casserole That's Better Than Grandma'sspoonuniversity.com. frozen broccoli, medium onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese Broccoli Cheese Casserole – A Makeover for a Thanksgiving StapleThe Devil Wears Parsley. sea salt, cheddar, diced yellow onion, Kerrygold Butter. A cheesy casserole recipe with broccoli, chicken and rice that requires no browning or precooking any of the ingredients. Much like Cracker Barrel's Broccoli Cheddar Much like Cracker Barrel's Broccoli Cheddar Chicken but with rice! Add broccoli and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until heated through. This easy Broccoli Casserole recipe uses fresh broccoli florets (or frozen) tossed in a creamy sauce, with cheese crackers baked on top.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Yummy broccoli soup and Easiest Recipe: Perfect Roasted tahini broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Better than Cheddars broccoli casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.