Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
Is there anything better than Broccoli Cheddar soup? You get all of the stick your bones goodness you get from all the best comfort food while indulging in the sharp, cheesy flavor from the cheddar. Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Cheesy Croutons. You can have Broccoli Cheddar Soup using 13 easy ingredients and 17 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Prepare 1 of large onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic,minced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, diced to the size of your liking.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 cups of half and half.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of chicken stock*.
- It’s 6-7 heads of broccoli crowns.
- You need 3-4 cups of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
Photo by Emma Fishman, Food Styling by Yekaterina Boytsova. You're looking for a soup that's rich. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the. I've been on a really big soup kick lately.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup instructions
- Melt butter in a large, heavy duty saucepan..
- Sauté onion and carrot on medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Sweating them down. Add minced garlic..
- Add flour. Stir flour into veggies. Turn heat down if browning too fast. You want to be able to cook the flour for about 5minutes..
- Add half and half..
- Add chicken stock. *If you like your soup thin, add all 4 cups. If you like a thicker soup,just add 3 cups..
- Add bay leaf..
- This is where I add my salt and pepper. I start out with 1tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. You can adjust to your preference..
- Bring soup up to a gentle boil, medium-high heat..let simmer for 10 minutes..
- At this point, I use my immersion blender. I've got kids that would die if they knew onions were in this. This way, you dont sacrifice flavor over the tastes of picky eaters..
- I threw about 1/2 tsp salt in and dumped my broccoli in. My broccoli was mostly florets,but I also left a head, with more stalks…for texture. Completely up to you…
- I lightly simmered, for 20 minutes. Or until your broccoli is tender..
- Remove bay leaf..
- Once you have tender broccoli, remove a couple cups of broccoli to a bowl. I used the immersion blender again, in the soup..
- Return the chunks of broccoli to the soup..
- Add cream cheese and cheddar cheese..
- Stir all that yummy cheese until it melts into the soup. 😆.
- Ladle up and enjoy!! I served this in bread bowls. Delicious!.
I just recently became a huge fan of broccoli cheddar soup after having it at Panera Bread and Ruby Tuesday. Broccoli cheddar soup has long been a guilty pleasure sort of thing for me. We love broccoli cheddar soup, and I've yet to find a recipe that is just right. I believe this may be the one! This lightened up broccoli cheddar soup is made with olive oil and milk instead of butter and cream.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli Cheddar Soup
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli Cheddar Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Guide to Prepare Delicious Instant Pot Pasta and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Spicy seafood noodles maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli Cheddar Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.