Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup.
This Perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup using 13 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 3 ounces of butter.
- You need 3 ounces of flour by weight.
- Prepare 1 pound of broccoli flowerets — rough chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of of red bell pepper — small diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet onion — small diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 8 ounces of half and half.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese – shredded.
- You need 5 slices of bacon cooked and diced fine.
Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup step by step
- Over a medium heat add the butter then the flour and stir constantly and cook for 3 minutes to make a white roux. (This will thicken the soup) Set aside..
- Simmer the broccoli, garlic, red bell pepper, onions and seasoning in chicken stock until tender. About 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the white roux until incorporated, stir and simmer for fifteen minutes..
- Puree the soup with hand blender, food processor or blender; start off slow so that you do not burn yourself..
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese and half and half until melted..
- Add in the chopped bacon.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post and Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls #america maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.