Cheddar Broccoli Soup. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
Is there anything better than Broccoli Cheddar soup? You get all of the stick your bones goodness you get from all the best comfort food while indulging in the sharp, cheesy flavor from the cheddar. This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! You can have Cheddar Broccoli Soup using 14 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- You need 4 of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- You need 3 of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- You need 1 of medium onion (sweet or white).
- You need 8 TBS of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 4 C of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 4 C of Half n Half.
- You need 1/2 TSP of nutmeg (ground).
- You need to taste of Pepper-add.
- You need to taste of Salt-add.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- Prepare 4 C of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- It’s of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. This seriously satisfying soup is brimming with hearty potatoes, nutritious broccoli and carrots and it's all embodied. Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Cheesy Croutons. Photo by Emma Fishman, Food Styling by Yekaterina Boytsova.
Cheddar Broccoli Soup instructions
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
You're looking for a soup that's rich. This Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Soup is beyond simple, but so delicious! It definitely needs to be part of your dinner rotation! This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the. Broccoli cheddar soup has long been a guilty pleasure sort of thing for me.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Perfect Cheddar Broccoli Soup
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Perfect Cheddar Broccoli Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Broccoli mushroom cheddar mac and cheese and Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Prawn Red Chili Salad maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Perfect Cheddar Broccoli Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Perfect Cheddar Broccoli Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.