Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.
Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.. For years, I wished that I could duplicate the broccoli and cheese at Chili's, where I worked in college. A creamy, cozy broccoli cheese soup that's loaded with cheddar cheese, broccoli and carrots. This broccoli cheese soup is better than Panera Breads When I was in college broccoli and cheese soup was a weekly staple.
Anytime we had leftover broccoli I would always heat it up the next day with. · Light and creamy, vegan butternut squash soup recipe. This simple butternut bisque is seasoned with Thai red curry paste and swirled with coconut This broccoli and cheese soup recipe from Jamie Oliver is a great vegetarian inter warmer. It's a really easy broccoli soup recipe that's great with bread. This Perfect Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. using 17 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parsley.
- You need 1 each of Chicken Bullion.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded 3 cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- It’s 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 2 of potatoes ,peeled and chopped.
My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! You'll find many creamy broccoli soups are made with a roux, being melted butter mixed with flour which thickens the soup, then broccoli pieces are tossed in and. For a thinner, smoother consistency, add more soup to the blender. Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with Blue Cheese.
Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. step by step
- Saute onion,garlic,carrots in butter until onion is translucent..
- Slowly add flour and stir into a paste.
- Add milk ,stock and simmer on med heat.
- Add seasonings and sauces and continue to simmer and stir..
- In separate pot, boil broccoli and potatoes until soft..
- When soft, add some of your soup and mix in blender until it turns into a soft cream. ( This step is our preference, but you can leave some broccoli whole if you like, but mash the potatoes).
- Add broc/potato cream to soup and blend thoroughly. Lower heat..
- Add sour cream and cheese and stir until blended..
- Garnish to taste, enjoy!.
This Soup recipe is so easy to make and extra special because this is my Mom's recipe and I love this. Creamy Broccoli and Cheese Soup that's quick, easy, and entirely from scratch! This homemade Panera Bread copycat is filling and flavorful and is always met with a request for seconds (and thirds!) by my family and friends. Last week I threatened promised that I'd share one last soup recipe from my. Super creamy and cheesy this version of Broccoli Cheese Soup will rival many restaurant versions.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Perfect Lemon Chicken with Mashed-Gravy Potato and Boiled Veggies and Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Broccoli (fusion recipe in my style) 💛 maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup..
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.