Easiest Recipe: Delicious Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole
Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole. This broccoli bake contains many vitamins and minerals, as well as healthy carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Ready to up your dinner game?! A freaking GENIUS way to get.
Then, there's the good old Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Theeeeen we have MY favorite, Broccoli and Cheese Chicken QUINOA Casserole, and that's what I call the. Cheesy broccoli quinoa casserole made healthy! You can cook Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole using 9 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable bullion cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 large of broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes OR black olives.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
This version has protein-packed quinoa instead of instant rice, freshly grated cheddar cheese and a homemade sauce instead of canned soup. A hearty and cheesy casserole stuffed with quinoa and broccoli. But it's sort of a mashup of my past life and current, because, you know, QUINOA and everything. An upgraded version of traditional Broccoli & Rice casserole, with a dairy-free "cheese sauce!
Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole instructions
- PREP: Rinse quinoa in a sieve. Onion quartered and thinly sliced. Broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces. Tomatoes/olives sliced..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Simmer 3 cups water in a medium saucepan. Stir in quinoa and bullion cube, cover, and simmer gently until the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and sauté until golden. Add the broccoli and enough water to keep the skillet moist. Cover and steam until the broccoli is tender-crisp, about 5-7 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa with the broccoli mixture, dried tomatoes or olives, and half of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir well..
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly-oiled, shallow 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheese. Bake until the top is golden and crisp, about 20-25 minutes. Let the casserole stand for 5 minutes, and serve..
This dish is absolutely delicious and vegan-friendly. This casserole reminds me of my childhood. I used to love my mom's homemade Broccoli and Rice casserole, which was a simple combination of sauteed. This easy vegan broccoli quinoa casserole of made out of quinoa, broccoli, and vegan cheese makes for a dish that's both nourishing and comforting. Add the quinoa, broccoli, mayonnaise and the melted cheese mixture to the bowl with the mushrooms and stir to combine.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Sauteed broccoli and Recipe: Delicious Party Hors d'Oeuvres Pinchos maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.