Beef and Broccoli. We love this over steamy white rice. All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper.
The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. You can cook Beef and Broccoli using 10 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- It’s 1 Pound of tri tip steak.
- You need 1 of broccoli crown.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce dark.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce regular.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of ginger minced root.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of white sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of chilli oil.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of water.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chinese takeout, this is sure to become a favorite in your home!
Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Mince enough ginger root to render about 1 tablespoon ginger..
- Mix in a large bowl: dark and regular soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, minced ginger, white sugar..
- Chop steak into bite-sized pieces..
- Add meat to the bowl containing the seasoning. Mix meat with seasoning until it is evenly coated. Place in refrigerator and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Chop broccoli crown in quarters, separating most of the pieces. Chop stalk in small pieces. Set broccoli pieces aside..
- Once meat is almost done marinating, start steaming the broccoli.To steam the broccoli in a pot, pour about 1/2 cup water into the pot, apply medium heat and add the broccoli..
- Add chilli oil to pan and turn on the heat to high. After letting the pan heat up for a minute, add the meat pieces. Dump the rest of the marinade into the pan as well..
- Flip the meat pieces and turn down the heat..
- Mix around the broccoli pieces occasionally so they cook evenly. Turn off the heat on the broccoli when it is soft but not mushy (about 10 minutes)..
- Stir the meat pieces occasionally so they cook evenly..
- Turn off the heat when the meat is no longer red inside (probably about 10 minutes). Add the broccoli to the pan and stir together the meat, broccoli, and sauce. If the broccoli was overcooked it may fall apart while stirring..
- Season liberally with black pepper. Serve on white rice..
Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. Beef and broccoli is a popular dish that you can find at many Chinese-American restaurants, but it's also super easy to make your own! This fast, one-dish meal is perfect served with a pot of rice.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef and Broccoli
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef and Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, and… and Orecchiette Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli – an EASY, family-friendly meal ready in less… maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef and Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef and Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more