Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese
Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese. This recipe starts with a baked potato. I bake mine half the way in foil to help it tenderize faster and retain moisture, then let it finish off My broccoli florets are simply blanched in salted water for a few moments before they're folded into my cheese sauce. Spoon B over A, sprinkle with scallions, and.
Poke a few holes in the potatoes with a fork. Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. In the bowl with the scooped out potatoes, add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, broccoli, salt, pepper, and milk. This Appetizing Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese using 7 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese
- It’s 6 medium of diet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 box of quick melt cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of medium broccoli.
- You need 1 can of beef corned.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Fluffy baked potatoes loaded with steamed broccoli and smothered in a tasty cheese sauce. These twice baked potatoes are so cheesy, stuffed with broccoli and cheese plus some hidden cauliflower, but trust me no one will know! Loaded baked potatoes are so quick and easy to make. These are a bit lighter by adding some mashed cauliflower to the potatoes!
Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese instructions
- Prepare a baking sheet and put the potatoes that already peeled and cut into blocks. I baked it in microwave for 20 minutes. (Of course it depends with the microwave you use).
- When the potatoes done, add the quick melt cheese (cut into cubes), broccoli (cut the flowered), and beef corned. Pour evenly the fresh milk into the mold..
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into julienne and arrange it as a web. Last but not least, sprinkle some ground black pepper on top..
- Bake in the microwave for 3 minutes until the cheese melted..
This healthy broccoli baked potato recipe is loaded with cheese and fun toppings, is easy to make, and is totally satisfying! It's vegetarian comfort food at its best, and is a meal that the whole family will enjoy. Baked potatoes loaded with toppings are the ultimate comfort food. Stir in broccoli and cook over low heat until thoroughly heated. Spoon equal amounts of broccoli mixture.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe) and Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Greek chicken and couscous maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.