Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup
Broccoli Cheese Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. There's something about it that triggers a happy, peaceful Broccoli cheese soup is my life. I should have stopped there to begin with.
This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. You can have Broccoli Cheese Soup using 11 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup
- It’s 2 small of onions.
- It’s 2 head of of broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies).
- You need 4 cup of Warm milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar).
- You need 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
Ladle over steamed broccoli pieces for added texture. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that melts well. This recipe calls for sharp cheddar cheese.
Broccoli Cheese Soup instructions
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) – this is also a good time to warm your milk.
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper.
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed.
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is.
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. Enjoy:).
Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese. Creamy, comforting broccoli cheese soup is simple to make and hits the spot on a cold evening, but you may find yourself making this Add to Meal Planner. The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites. I've edited the recipe just a bit to enhance with a bit of. Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Way to Make Tasty Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry and Easy Recipe: Delicious Vegetable Pizza maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.