Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese. Simple sides of fluffy jasmine rice and roasted broccoli tie together this Korean-style dish. Serve the cooked rice topped with the cooked chicken and roasted broccoli. To steam broccoli: There are two ways to cook the broccoli.
CHICKEN: Thigh is better than breast because it's fattier so they don't dry out. This will also work fine with basmati and jasmine rice, though you will get the added fragrance from these rices. Fluff with a fork, cover, and keep warm. You can cook Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Chicken breast cut into thick strips.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Broccoli cut the florets and stems.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Cheddar Cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jasmine Rice.
- You need 1 stick of Butter or margarine cubed.
While the rice cooks, prepare the chicken and vegetables. Serve over jasmine rice for a satisfying meal. These are like little bundles of delicious chicken salad wrapped in rice paper. This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce.
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese instructions
- Stir occasionally 1-2 times to make sure mixture is evenly distributed in pan.
- Put in oven bake for 45-60 minutes on 375 – 400°F.
- Wash chicken and cut into strips. Season with your favorite seasoning. ie: Tony's Cajun Seasoning. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish or aluminum pan. Take the rice, water, creams of chicken and Cheever cheese soups and mix together in the pan. Add broccoli and cheese Save a little cheese for the top. . Mix in until well disturbed through the mixture. Add butter or margarine cubed. Then add chicken then cover with remaining cheese..
- When bubbly and brown take it out and sit for 15-20 minutes. Don't over cook. 😉.
Chicken breasts might be considered plain or trite to have for dinner, but when they are stuffed with delicious wild rice, then suddenly, it tastes like a brand new meal. It is a recipe you will want to have laminated and framed on the wall in your kitchen. That is how unbelievably grand the chicken. Serve the roasted chicken and broccoli with a side of brown rice. Sprinkle the dish with toasted sesame seeds and scallions for garnish.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Candy Corn Pudding Pops. Use vanilla pudding and food dye to create the trio… and The Fruity Pebbles Ice Cream Sandwich maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.