Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts
Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts. This cheesy broccoli chicken is the perfect comfort food on a cold day. Use thin-sliced cutlets to save some time or cut regular-sized chicken breasts if you prefer. Mash cheese wedges with a fork in a small bowl and stir to a creamy consistency.
Spoon the cheese mixture into the pocket you created in each chicken breast. Now for the good part – grab some bacon and cut each slice in half. chicken stuffed with broccoli & cheese-. I really enjoy recipes where you take chicken breast and stuff it with different ingredients. This Perfect Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts using 11 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts (boneless, skinless or skin on. I personally like the crunch the broiler gives the skin).
- It’s 1 1/2 of broccoli chopped (this will work with one package of frozen broccoli as well.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 each of small onion.
- It’s 1 of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend (divided).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of each Weber roasted garlic and herb seasoning, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, oregano and soul seasoning.
Other than this stuffed chicken I am sharing today, I love the Mushroom Stuffed Chicken in Alfredo Sauce I already have posted. Tender Chicken breasts stuffed with broccoli, parmesan, cheddar, and cream cheese. This quick flavor-packed meal is bursting with flavor and texture and makes a delicious low-carb dinner.<br />. Place the cheese and broccoli 'packet' in the center of a flattened chicken breast, then wrap the chicken around it, securing the edges of the chicken together with toothpicks.
Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- If using boneless skinless chicken Butterfly and pound to about 1/4 inch thick. Bone in: Slice chicken half way through and leave the bottom in tact (it should look like a boat).
- Brush outer layer of chicken with olive oil and season with chicken seasoning and pepper, set aside.
- Slice onion, broccoli and mushrooms into small pieces and sauté in the butter until veggies are soft and onion is translucent.
- Season to taste with Italian seasoning, basil leaves, pepper, oregano and soul seasoning.
- Remove veggie mixture from skillet to deep bowl for stirring. Add half the cheddar cheese and half the Italian cheese to veggie mixture and stir until well blended.
- Carefully and equally stuff each chicken breast with veggie mixture be sure to leave open side up.
- Sprinkle remainder of cheddar cheese on top of chicken breasts followed by remainder of Italian cheese you can use toothpicks to hold the chicken "boats" closed but be sure to remove them all before eating.
- Season the top of the chicken with a dash of Weber garlic and herb seasoning, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, pepper and oregano.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour (or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, depending on thickness) drain juice from pan.
- Turn oven off and Turn broiler on high and broil for the last 10-15 minutes checking constantly as broilers are quick to burn.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.
It will depend on how large your chicken breasts are. Don't worry about trying to stuff in more that can fit into your chicken. You can stuff chicken breasts with anything you can think of! Broccoli & cheese stuffed chicken breast by Healthy & Easy recipes Ingredients Chicken breast's, broccoli, red pepper, grated cheese, taco mayonnaise. Make chicken: Open butterflied chicken pieces.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts
You can share this Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Easy, Tasty, Non-fried Shrimp in Mayonnaise Sauce and Recipe: Delicious Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.