Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Broccoli Dip
Chicken and Broccoli Dip.
You can cook Chicken and Broccoli Dip using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli Dip
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 1 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of small red bell pepper chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dill.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mrs Dash.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need to taste of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (a single serving cup works perfectly).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Chicken and Broccoli Dip step by step
- Add chicken, stock, cream cheese, broccoli, bell pepper, garlic, dill, Mrs Dash, and salt to the instant pot/pressure cooker..
- Set instant pot to high pressure for 6 minutes..
- Once pressure cooker has finished, quick release method to depressurize..
- Shred up chicken and stir to combine. Stir in Greek yogurt and cheddar cheese and allow to meld..
- Serve with chips, veggies, or crackers..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Broccoli Dip
You can share this Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Broccoli Dip collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan) and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Velvety Congee With Vegetable maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Broccoli Dip similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Broccoli Dip.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.