Heart Shaped Pizza.
You can have Heart Shaped Pizza using 15 easy ingredients and 21 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Heart Shaped Pizza
- Prepare 200 gm of all purpose flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tb of oregano powder.
- You need 1.5 of ts paprika/red chilli flakes.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare of Yeast 1.5 ts.
- Prepare 2 tb of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Mixed veggies of your choice (sweet corn,mushrooms,bell peppers,broccoli,etc).
- Prepare 5-6 of sliced black olives.
- It’s 5-6 of fresh rocket leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 of cherry tomatoes sliced into halves.
- You need 5-6 Tb of mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 3-4 Tb of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 2 Tb of olive oil.
- You need of Ketchup for garnishing(optional).
Heart Shaped Pizza instructions
- Dissolve the yeast in a small bowl using 2 Tb water for 5 minutes. If using activated yeast you can skip this process.
- In a mixing bowl add flour, salt, 1 Tb oil and yeast water and start to mix the ingredients.
- Use adequate water to knead a soft dough.
- Keep dough covered resting for 15-20 minutes.
- Use this time to chop/slice the veggies. Boil the sweet corn for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle 1 Tb olive oil in a non stick pan and sauté the veggies on Low heat for 8-10 minutes. Take off heat.
- Knead the dough gently once again before rolling it.
- Sprinkle some flour dust on a flat working surface and start rolling the dough.
- For getting a heart shaped pizza base, roll the dough slightly oblong and tapering towards the base(like a rain droplet).
- Discard the uneven edges to get a perfect tapering shape at the base and clip off a Bhi shaped portion on top.
- Further Shape using your fingers gently if needed.
- Once done transfer the rolled flour base on the baking tray/rack.
- Using a butter knife apply pizza sauce liberally spreading it well across the base.
- Add the mozzerella cheese next and spread across well.
- Add the sautéed veggies next and drizzle the sliced olives and cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes/until done at 220 degree celcius.
- Cool and take off the pizza on a serving plate.
- Add rocket leaves across the pizza and feta cheese..
- Add oregano and chilli flakes.
- Serve warm drizzled with ketchup accompanied by the favourite wine!.
- Tip: I have avoided pickles/jalapeños as I personally do not like them.But you may choose to use a combination of veggies/toppings of your choice.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Tasty Heart Shaped Pizza
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Tasty Heart Shaped Pizza collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Perfect Garlic Parmesan Broccoli & Mushrooms and Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Broccoli Soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Tasty Heart Shaped Pizza similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Tasty Heart Shaped Pizza.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more