Mix Veggie Quiche.
You can have Mix Veggie Quiche using 23 easy ingredients and 34 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mix Veggie Quiche
- It’s of For the crust:.
- It’s 280 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 170 grams of cold unsalted butter.
- You need 4-6 tablespoon of cold/ice cold water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- You need 250 grams of baby spinach leaves with tender shoots.
- You need 150 grams of sliced button mushroom.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, peeled and grated.
- You need 1 of small broccoli head.
- You need 8-10 of whole black olives.
- You need 1 of large white onion.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 5 grams of unsalted butter/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Prepare of For the creme seasoning:.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 240 of millilitres heavy creme.
- It’s of Salt to season.
- Prepare of Freshly crushed pepper to season.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg powder/grated nutmeg.
- Prepare of For topping:.
- You need 200 grams of gruyere cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of blue cheese (optional).
Mix Veggie Quiche instructions
- For the crust, add the flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw in the cold butter and mash it until broken.
- Now using your hand, mix it well with the flour until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Add cold water now and roughly knead it(just bring the mix together, without over kneading). You may choose to use a food processor or kneader for this process.
- Now wrap the dough in a cling film and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, rinse and chop the vegetables.
- For the filling,melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the finely chopped onion and garlic.
- Sauté till you see the garlic turning light brown.
- Then add all the veggies, except the spinach.
- Mix and cook covered for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add the spinach leaves. Mix and cook till the leaves wilt.
- Once done, transfer the mixture in a bowl.
- Grate the gruyere cheese for the topping and cut the blue cheese into cubes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- After 30 minutes, flatten the dough with your palm and roll it thin and wide enough to cover your quiche tin(use some flour dusting while you roll).
- Place the rolled dough into the quiche tin,covering it well.
- Press the edges against the tin as well and discard any extra dough with the help of a knife.
- Pierce the base of the quiche dough using a fork.
- Place a baking sheet wide enough to cover the surface of the quiche tin and add enough beans/rice on it.
- Place the tin in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take the tin out and remove the baking sheet having the weight. Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Keep the baked crust aside and preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Now crack and add the eggs in a bowl. Whisk well.
- Add the creme, nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk all the ingredients well and keep aside.
- Add and layer the sautéed vegetables on the crust, spreading them evenly.
- Add the olives and add the seasoning creme using a ladle all over the veggies.
- Now add the grated gruyere cheese and add the blue cheese cubes covering the surface well.
- Place the tin back into the oven.
- Bake until the surface looks light golden brown.
- Post baking, loosen the rim of the quiche tin by placing the tin carefully on a large inverted bowl.
- Allow the quiche to cool slightly before you can slice and serve.
- Enjoy while warm!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Yummy Mix Veggie Quiche
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Yummy Mix Veggie Quiche collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Spicy & Sour Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Chicken and Recipe: Appetizing Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Yummy Mix Veggie Quiche similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Yummy Mix Veggie Quiche.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.