Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Chessy white sauce pasta
Chessy white sauce pasta. White sauce pasta is Italian recipe which is very popular in India. Watch this video and make delicious pasta and subscribe to our youtube channel. The white sauce pasta recipe is an easy pasta recipe made with white sauce and veggies.
With this white cheese sauce recipe you can try something different next time you decide to cook spaghetti. This is a perfect and versatile pasta sauce for any type and shape of pasta. Use it with spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, rigatoni, or any other type of pasta. You can have Chessy white sauce pasta using 23 easy ingredients and 14 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Chessy white sauce pasta
- Prepare of For pasta.
- It’s 3/4 cup of any Pasta.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 4-5 cups of Water.
- You need of For preparation of veggies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped Yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped Green Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped Red Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped baby corn.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of For white sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of tspfinely chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Maida (all purpose flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Milk (250 ml).
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
White sauce pasta is a delicious dish made of pasta, butter, milk, cheese & herbs. It is basically cooked pasta tossed in cheesy white sauce. White sauce is also known as bechamel sauce & is made using flour, butter and milk. Use to make macaroni or cauliflower cheese.
Chessy white sauce pasta instructions
- Boil raw pasta : Take 4-5 cups water in deep sauce pan, bring it to boil over medium flame. When it start boiling, add 3/4 cup pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt..
- Boil them until it cooked well. Transfer cooked pasta to a large container and drain excess water..
- While pasta is cooking, heat 1/2 tspoil in a pan high flame. Add veggies as per your choice and cooked them well.
- Now after properly cooked add salt and black pepper. Turn off the flame and transfer it on plate.
- Heat 1½ tablespoons butter in the same pan over medium flame. Add 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic and sauté for 30 seconds..
- Add 1½ tablespoons maida (all purpose flour)..
- Stir continuously and cook for a minute.
- Pour 1½ cups milk little by little while stirring continuously with a whisk.
- Stir and mix for 1-2 minutes..
- Reduce flame to low. Continue stirring and cooking until mixture starts to thicken. It will take around 3-4 minutes depending on the size and thickness of the pan..
- Add 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes, a pinch of black pepper powder and salt..
- Mix well and Add sautéed vegetables and pasta..
- Mix well all the things.
- Yayyy our white sauce pasta is ready.
This White Sauce Pasta Recipe explains the entire cooking process with step by step photos to make cooking it even simpler for new as Transfer it to a serving plate. White sauce pasta is now ready. Garnish it with grated cheese and serve while they are still hot. Add parsley and parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. White Sauce Pasta is one such dish that strikes chords with all age group.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Chessy white sauce pasta
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Chessy white sauce pasta collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Nacho Cheesey Broccoli and Easy Recipe: Yummy Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Chessy white sauce pasta similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Chessy white sauce pasta.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.