Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef Simmered In Beer
Beef Simmered In Beer.
You can have Beef Simmered In Beer using 14 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Beef Simmered In Beer
- It’s 1 kg of A block of beef (belly, shin, etc.).
- It’s 2 of to 3 Onion.
- You need 200 ml of Canned tomatoes (with the juice).
- Prepare 500 ml of Beer (not a very dry one).
- You need 66 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of cube Beef or chicken stock cube.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Accompaniments:.
- You need 1 of Broccoli, potatoes, etc..
Beef Simmered In Beer step by step
- Cut the beef into 6 cm cubes, and season with salt and pepper..
- Slice the onions as thinly as possible, and saute patiently in olive oil until golden brown. Set aside..
- Put the pan you sauteed the onions in back on the heat with some more olive oil. Dust the beef cubes with flour and brown in the pan..
- Add the onions back in the pan with the canned tomatoes, beer, water, brown sugar, mustard and soup stock cube..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. When the beer foam has died down skim off the scum diligently. Add the bay leaf and simmer for about 3 minutes..
- Stir occasionally, and simmer until you think it looks right to you. Season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and leave to rest for a full day before serving..
- Boil the accompaniments, such as broccoli and potatoes..
- For the mashed potatoes, see. For the saffron rice, see. I used these as accompaniments here..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef Simmered In Beer
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef Simmered In Beer collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; 11 Superfast Stir-Fry Recipes Under 300 Calories | and Recipe: Yummy Broccoli mushroom cheddar mac and cheese maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef Simmered In Beer similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Beef Simmered In Beer.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.