This Yummy Veg Pulav using 16 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Veg Pulav
- It’s 3 cups of Basmathi rice.
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of hot water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Dry Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of slices babycorn.
- You need 1 cup of onion slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of red capsicum pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow capsicum pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow and green Zuchchini.
- Prepare 5-6 of sliced green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashews.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 3 tsp of Biryani paste.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ghee.
Veg Pulav step by step
- Put 4tbsp ghee in a vessel. Fry cashews till golden brown and keep aside. Add dry garam masala now.(1bay leaf, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 elachi, 1 star anise, 1 jaapathri, 5 cloves, and little nutmeg powder).Now, sautee onion and chilli slices for 10mins and add all the remaining vegetables including paneer. Sautee for 10mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and biryani paste along with salt and garam masala..
- Let the vegetables cook for 7-8mins.
- Wash and rinse 3 cups of Basmathi rice and add it to the cooked vegetable mixture. Mix well. Leave it for 5mins.
- Now, add 4 1/2 cups of hot water to this rice. Mix well..
- Cover the vessel with a lid so that that the rice gets cooked..
- Keep checking in between so that the bottom of the rice doesn't get burnt..
- Rice is ready to serve. No accompaniments are required for this pulav as it's full of veggies. Happy eating.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Veg Pulav
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Veg Pulav collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Yummy Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak and Easy Recipe: Tasty Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Veg Pulav similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Veg Pulav.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.