Vegetable Sizzler. Vegetable Sizzler Recipe, Learn how to make Vegetable Sizzler (absolutely delicious recipe of Vegetable Sizzler ingredients and cooking method) A delightful sizzler recipe. Lebanese Sizzler as a combination VEGETABLE SIZZLER – Cook with Kushi. Vegetable Sizzler is tasteful combination of vegetable stir.
Indian Sizzler : This innovative Indian Sizzler shows you how! This Carrot Pancake Sizzler, carrot halwa sizzler is the ultimate treat for the sweet tooth. Vegetable Sizzler Recipe, mix veg sabji Sabji, How To Make Vegetable Sizzler Recipe. This Tasty Vegetable Sizzler using 24 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sizzler
- It’s 150 grams of Paneer grated.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 2 medium of Button mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Potato mashed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s of Oil to deep fry.
- You need 3-4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Whole dry red chillies crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Honey.
- It’s 1 small of Green capsicum cut into batons.
- Prepare 4-5 florets of Broccoli separated into florets.
- You need 1/2 medium of Red capsicum cut into batons.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot cut into batons.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 20-25 of Beans.
- Prepare 3-4 leaves of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage shredded.
- Prepare of butter as needed.
A sizzling appetizer made with fresh veggies that would leave the people licking their fingers! This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written. To assemble sizzler: Heat sizzler tray, place half butter in centre, add all vegetables, salt and stirfry.
Vegetable Sizzler instructions
- Heat one tablespoon of butter in a pan, add onion, mushrooms, American corn and stir. Cook for a minute. Put the sizzler plate for heating. Add white sauce to vegetables. Add paneer and cook for a minute.Season with salt and pepper powder. Remove from heat..
- Put in a bowl and add mashed potatoes and mix properly. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix..
- Shape into tikkis. Heat a pan and shallow fry till crisp and golden brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- . Heat another tablespoon of butter in another pan. Add garlic and tomato sauce. Stir and add some water, salt and crushed red chillies. Cook for a minute. Add honey and remove from heat..
- In another pan heat another tablespoon of butter. Add broccoli, Apple,carrot, beans and capsicums and sauté for a minute. Take the hot sizzler plate..
- Place it over the base. Put remaining butter on the plate. Arrange lettuce leaves and cabbage..
- Keep the paneer tikki in the centre with sautéed vegetables on the side. Keep two tikis on the other side.Pour the sauce on it. Sprinkle herbs on top..
Push to the sides, put remaining butter in centre. Add noodles, sprinkle salt and pepper, toss. First wash all the vegetables nicely in chilled water. Cut the carrot, potato, Frenchbeans and the cauliflower all lengthwise. Whip up some stuffed vegetables : Mix mashed potatos, chilli powder, salt cumin powder and coriander powder.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Vegetable Sizzler
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Vegetable Sizzler collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry and Easy Recipe: Delicious Boiled Broccoli with Sakura Shrimp and Oyster Sauce – Great in Bentos Too! maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Vegetable Sizzler similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Vegetable Sizzler.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.