Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Veg pasta in white sauce
Veg pasta in white sauce. A simple and tasty Vegetarian Pasta recipe made in white sauce. I have created this italian recipe specially for diet watchers without compromising on taste. #eathealthystayhealthy #lowoncalorieshighontaste. Try this White Sauce Pasta Recipe!
You can also garnish with some grated cheddar cheese. I share vegetarian recipes from India & around the World. Having been cooking for decades and with a professional. This Tasty Veg pasta in white sauce using 22 simple ingredients and 16 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Veg pasta in white sauce
- You need 2 cup of Pasta (Penne Rigate made from durum wheat semolina).
- Prepare 8 cups of Water.
- You need 3 tsp of Salt For boiling pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil For boiling pasta.
- It’s of For The White Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 5 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of For The Vegetable Mixture.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green Bell Pepper Diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Bell Pepper Diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yellow Bell Pepper Diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli Florets Blanched.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Corn Boiled.
- It’s 6 of Olives Chopped.
Pasta in fresh made white sauce is an easy recipe where pasta is cooked with veggies, in fresh white sauce and flavored with herbs. To reduce the guilt I have used the pasta which is made with veggie puree :-D. You can also check my Indian style pasta and veg pasta soup recipe. The base is a creamy bechamel sauce mixed with cheese that coats the veggies and pasta.
Veg pasta in white sauce instructions
- To make the Pasta In White Sauce, start with boiling the water to cook the pasta. As soon as it comes to a rolling boil, add the oil and salt to it..
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook till the pasta is done. This takes about 10-12 minutes..
- When the pasta is al-dente, drain it and rinse with room temperature water. Set aside in a sieve. Reserve some of the cooking water for further use..
- Heat a pan and add the oil for sauteeing the vegetables..
- Add the garlic and saute. Add the chopped onions and saute adding a tiny amount of salt. Cook till translucent..
- Add the diced bell peppers and saute for a while. Now add the boiled sweet corn and the blanched broccoli and saute. Cook for a while..
- When the veggies are almost cooked, add the chopped olives and switch off the heat and set aside..
- Heat another saucepan and add the olive oil for the white sauce. Add the butter too..
- When the butter melts add the whole wheat flour and saute. See to it that lumps are not formed..
- Add the milk, a small amount at a time and keep mixing so as to break any lumps formed in the process. Keep the heat low..
- When all the milk is added, increase the heat and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly..
- Add the mixed herbs, chilli flakes and salt to taste..
- Now add the sauteed vegetables and the pasta and mix well. Check seasoning and add more salt or herbs if required..
- Lower the heat and simmer for a few minutes. If the sauce thickens too much, add the reserved pasta water as required..
- Switch off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl..
- Garnish with some more mixed herbs and chilli flakes and serve the delicious Pasta In White Sauce with some crispy garlic bread by the side!.
Use your favorite pasta and veggies and add some shredded chicken if you like. Pasta in white sauce with sauteed vegetables is like a weeknight fancy dinner in our home. Pasta is something i keep in my pantry all the time, Penne & Conchiglie are my pick shape-wise for saucy pasta recipe, as it tends to hold the sauce well. Saucy pasta keeps us full and with some cheese on top is. White sauce pasta is a creamy, delicious and cheesy pasta tossed in white sauce or bechamel sauce.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Veg pasta in white sauce
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Veg pasta in white sauce collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli & Cheese Soup and Recipe: Appetizing Blanched Kai Lan in Ginger Soy Vinaigrette maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Veg pasta in white sauce similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Veg pasta in white sauce.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.