Mangolian sauce. Cooking & baking supplies and more. Huge Sale on Mongolian Sauce Now on. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe?
This sauce is great as a dip and also as a marinade. Watch the video for this recipe! This sauce was originally made for our Beef Egg Rolls recipe, but I have since created a Mongolian chicken recipe for you all as well. You can have Mangolian sauce using 14 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mangolian sauce
- Prepare of Chicken breast or laps (chopped).
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce (low sodium).
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of white pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoons of chili flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 of small onions chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped spring onions.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
This sauce is just that good! Be the first to review this recipe. This one of the sauce we use at Chinois East West Restaurant. Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a small bowl and mix them well.
Mangolian sauce step by step
- Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon hot sauce, 1/2 spoon ginger and garlic paste, 1/2 spoon black and white pepper, and salt to taste.
- Coat the chicken with corn flour and deep fry the chicken till golden brown.
- Whisk together the remaining soy sauce, hot sauce, brown sugar, black and white pepper, chilli flakes and half cup of water.
- Blanch the broccoli.
- In a work, add sesame oil, ginger garlic paste and onions.
- Once the above are sautéed add the broccoli and fry a little.
- Add the whisked sauce and cook for 1/2 a minuite.
- Add the chicken and cook for a minuite.
- Mix a tea spoon of corn flour in a tablespoon of water and add to the sauce with a dash of salt or seasoning to taste.
- Cook for an extra minuite and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice or spaghetti.
Each guest should have his or her own small portion of dipping sauce and a. This sauce recipe seems a closer match to the clear grilling sauces at Mongolian BBQ restaurants than anything I could find in the SP food database. Plus, it lets you make Mongolian BBQ at home! This sauce recipe seems a closer match to the clear grilling sauces at Mongolian BBQ restaurants than anything I could find in the SP food database. Deep and flavorful, our Mongolian Style BBQ Sauce can attribute its flavor profile to smoked black pepper, sweet molasses, soy sauce and garlic making this sauce versatile for marinades and as a finishing sauce.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Mangolian sauce
You can share this Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Mangolian sauce collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Delicious Healthy Jugaad Salad and Easiest Recipe: Tasty broccoli potato cheddar soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Mangolian sauce similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Mangolian sauce.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.