Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Sauteed Brocolli
You can cook Sauteed Brocolli using 6 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Brocolli
- You need 1/2 kg of broccoli.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 5 of fresh pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cube of knorr.
Sauteed Brocolli step by step
- Wash and dice broccoli, pepper and onions and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan, once its hot add coconut oil, diced onion after a minute add the pepper and stir.
- Add salt, knorr cube and stir then finally add diced broccoli and mix everything together.
- Remove from heat after 2 minutes and serve with peppered chicken.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Sauteed Brocolli
You can share this Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Sauteed Brocolli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Delicious Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Spicy & Sour Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Chicken maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Sauteed Brocolli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Sauteed Brocolli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.