Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag.
This Delicious Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag using 18 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag
- It’s 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s 2 bunches of Spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 of Medium chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Medium chopped tomato.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare of As per taste salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 cube of butter for garnish.
Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag step by step
- Steam the spinach and broccoli in the pressure cooker till soft & set it aside..
- Then puree it by hand blender..
- Heat ghee and oil in a pan on medium heat add cumin seeds and asafoetida..
- When cumin splutter add ginger garlic and green chilli and sauteed for a minute..
- Add onion and fry till it is light brown in colour..
- Add tomato and saute well..
- Add corn flour, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander cumin powder and garam masala powder and mix well and cook till the oil is separate..
- Add spinach and broccoli puree and mix well (add little bit of water if needed)..
- Now cook for about 25-30 minutes….(stir it in between so that it will not stick to the bottom)..
- Garnish it with grated butter and serve it with Makki Methi Puri, Boondi Raita and Salad..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Spinach Broccoli Ka Saag.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more