Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and Cheese Paratha
Broccoli and Cheese Paratha. This broccoli paratha recipe will have you craving for more. Aren't we all bored of the same aloo parathas? Why not make an exotic paratha with an I have paired broccoli with cheese here which gives the parathas the wow factor.
The rustic taste of broccoli goes very well with the mild and nutty taste of cheese, all of which is enhanced beautifully by the addition of. Broccoli paratha recipe – Stuffed paratha recipe, with broccoli, easy and healthy Indian paratha recipe with step by step pictures. I am not a big fan of broccoli, mainly its texture, so I always find a way to cook it in a way that its in mashed form like in my broccoli pesto pasta recipe. You can cook Broccoli and Cheese Paratha using 12 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cheese Paratha
- You need 1 cup of For Dough: Atta / Wheat Flour -.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- It’s 1 of For Stuffing: Broccoli – small sized.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated Processed Cheese -.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder -.
- It’s 1 big pinch of Amchoor Powder / Dry Mango Powder – (Optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almonds powdered.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Oil.
Cooking the Broccoli Cheese Paratha Heat a round thin pan or griddle on a medium flame. Lay the paratha top side down on to the griddle. If the dough is well kneaded, it will not stick while rolling the broccoli cheese paratha. Even if some chunks come in the way, it will be possible to roll, over it in.
Broccoli and Cheese Paratha instructions
- For Making Dough: Take wheat flour in a wide mixing bowl. Add oil and salt. Mix well. Add the water slowly and make soft and stiff dough..
- Knead well for 5 minutes. Set aside by covering it by kitchen towel or using a plate..
- For Making the Stuffing: Cut the broccoli into florets. Add to the hot boiling water just for 1/2 minute. Quickly drain the water and make sure there is no water left with broccoli..
- Grate the broccoli using grater. You can also use pulse option in the mixer to make the job easier. Heat the oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let it splutters..
- Add broccoli followed by red chilli powder, dry mango powder and salt. Saute till the raw smell of spices goes off or till the grated broccoli cooked well. This steps make the broccoli to bind well while rolling parathas. I just sauteed it for 4 minutes..
- Allow the sauteed broccoli to cool down to room temperature. Meanwhile, make a crumble of cheese or simply grate it..
- When sauteed broccoli comes to room temperature, add the grated cheese and powdered Almonds. Mix well..
- For Rolling Paratha: Divide the dough into equal number of balls. According to the dough balls, divide the stuffing into equal sized balls. Make sure the stuffing is slightly bigger than the dough balls. Roll the dough ball into a small circular disc of 4-5 inch diameter..
- Place the stuffing to the center of it and gather edges to seal it. Pinch off the excess dough if any during the sealing process. Pat it, with the help of flour, roll again to a 7-8 inch circular paratha. Repeat this step for the remaining dough and stuffing..
- Heat the tawa/ dosa pan. cook the paratha on a hot tawa, and flip it once one side cooked. After few minutes, turn to other side. Then drizzle some oil on the sides and the parathas will instantly fluff up. Flip once again and apply oil on both sides properly. cook till golden brown..
- When both the sides are cooked, transfer to a plate. Repeat the step for other parathas. Serve hot with raita and pickle..
A fabulous stuffing of vibrant broccoli, peppy coriander and gooey cheese makes this paratha a five-star rated delicacy that is sure to thrill your family Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using little ghee. Cook the paratha, using a little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides. broccoli paratha recipe with step by step photos. healthy nutritious whole wheat flat breads stuffed with a spiced broccoli stuffing. Broccoli is the least consumed veggie at my place, so I just stick to this paratha recipe, cutlet and a few stir fries. These broccoli parathas can be served with a pickle or with. Broccoli Paratha made with shredded broccoli thats stuffed inside whole wheat atta dough.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and Cheese Paratha
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and Cheese Paratha collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Yummy Pork and broccoli and Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Broccoli n cheese soup easy maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and Cheese Paratha similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and Cheese Paratha.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.