Easy Recipe: Delicious Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola
Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola. *Ingredients* broccoli, chili flakes, mushrooms, salt, vegetable oil, whisked egg. In another skillet, add the remaining oil and add. How To Make A Broccoli Mushroom Omelette.
A hearty but healthy breakfast or brunch omelet, filled with cheese, mushrooms, spinach, and peppers. This is a quick low point breakfast, perfect to use up your leftover broccoli and a great way to get veggies into your breakfast. A simple broccoli, tomato & cheese omelette recipe. You can have Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola using 11 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Prepare 2 of large free range eggs.
- You need 3 of tender stem broccoli spears sliced in half.
- It’s Half of a red onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium mushroom sliced.
- Prepare of Sprinkling of ancho chilli flakes.
- It’s 3 tsp of Gorgonzola dolce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of drizzle of truffle oil (optional).
Spinach, onions, mushrooms, you name it and I would want it in my omelette. This broccoli sriracha omelette is full of flavors and very easy to make. So next time you feel like eating something. Looking for a quick and easy way to start your day?
Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola step by step
- Chop and slice the red onion, mushroom and broccoli..
- In a small frying pan heat it up and quick toast the pine nuts. Once toasted set aside until later..
- Put the frying pan back on the heat, pour the oil in then add the onion and fry until soft, then add the mushroom brown each sides and finally add the broccoli for a minute or two..
- Then add the ancho chilli flakes..
- Whilst the veggies are sautéed, crack the eggs in a small bowl add salt and pepper and whisk..
- Now add the egg to the frying pan..
- Turn up the heat for a minute of two then turn it down and add the lid. It’s takes a few minutes to cook though or alternatively heat up your grill high, and simply place the frying pan under the grill..
- Then add the blue cheese. And place back the lid or put it back under the grill for a minute or two! I drizzled mine with truffle oil, chopped parsley and the toasted pine nuts!.
This hearty omelet is super healthy, and just takes a few minutes to make! Fresh mushrooms make a delicious filling. Download Mushroom omelette stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This easy vegetarian mushroom and leek omelet recipe is a quick way to get some veggies along with your morning An easy vegetarian omelet is a quick vegetarian breakfast for any day of the week. Egg White Omelette Recipe with Bacon Mushroom Spinach.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Delicious Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola
You can share this Easy Recipe: Delicious Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Yummy One pot broccoli cheddar soup and Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa salad recipe maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Delicious Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Delicious Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.