Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese
Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese. How to Make Easy Broccoli with Feta Cheese. Choose a good quality, heavy bottomed pan for the best even cooking. This pan and this pan are my favorites for the job and.
Here's a "recipe" that's more of an idea Grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese. Feta cheese or goat cheese crumbles. A few shakes rice vinegar, soy (in place of. This Delicious Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese using 7 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese
- It’s 1/2 head of a medium sized broccoli.
- It’s 2 of medium sized coves of garlic..
- It’s of about 100 g feta cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper (freshly ground).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of sweet graviera cheese (Greek yellow cheese).
Broccoli adds wholesome crunch, olives lend a briny bite, and crumbled feta contributes plenty of salty goodness. Once you've made this, you'll hardly Crumble the feta cheese into the pasta, add the olives, and gently stir to combine. Add the dressing and toss to combine; Taste and season with salt. Broccoli on the skillet with garlic and feta cheese. Δημοφιλέστερες Ειδήσεις Sintages Pareas.
Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese step by step
- Cut the broccoli into florets and then wash it thoroughly..
- Steam the broccoli (or boil it) but only as long as it takes so that it is firm to the bite..
- Film a skillet with oil and when it is hot, add the garlic, mashed..
- Add the broccoli right away and mix..
- Season with salt (not too much because you will add the feta cheese which is salty) and pepper (also not too much because you will add some in the end)..
- When the broccoli is tender, add the cheese that you have crumbled by hand, toss to mix and it is ready..
Lets face it, the way our parents cooked broccoli wasn't always all that good. Follow this recipe for sautéed broccoli with a olive oil, garlic, and lemon. Take this sauteed broccoli with garlic, for example. This broccoli sauteed with garlic and olive oil is best served fresh, but it also reheats really nicely. I actually sauteed the raw broccoli with the spices and the lid on, stirring occasionally for a few minutes.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy low-fat cheese and broccoli and Easiest Recipe: Tasty Vegetables and creamy turmeric sauce maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Sautéed broccoli with feta cheese.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.