Sautéed Broccoli. This easy sauteed broccoli highlights its fresh flavor and comes out perfectly crisp tender. Sauteed broccoli is a quick and easy two-step side dish that produces bright green broccoli with a wonderful Click Play to See This Easy Two-Step Sautéed Broccoli Recipe Come Together. Lets face it, the way our parents cooked broccoli wasn't always all that good.
I actually sauteed the raw broccoli with the spices and the lid on, stirring occasionally for a few minutes. Then I added the cheese and brown sugar mixture. Never dried out, perfectly tender, and lightly charred, this broccoli will win over even the. You can have Sautéed Broccoli using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sautéed Broccoli
- It’s 300 gm of Broccoli, cleaned, washed and separate as florets.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 of salt or as per your taste.
- Prepare 1/3 of Cumin (zeera) seeds.
- It’s 1/4 of Kalonji seeds.
- It’s 1/4 of Ajwain seeds.
- You need as you need of Crushed black pepper.
- You need of Butter or desi ghee to cook.
Sauteed Broccoli & Kale with Toasted Garlic Butter. In this easy vegetable side dish, broccoli and kale are drizzled with a butter, garlic and crushed red. Drain well and wipe the skillet dry. Broccoli rabe has a bitter edge and sometimes fibrous stalks, both of which are In this classic Italian side dish, the rabe is blanched, then sautéed with olive oil, garlic, and chili pepper flakes until it's well.
Sautéed Broccoli instructions
- Take the Broccoli florets in a microwave oven safe bowl..
- Mix salt and turmeric powder properly and cook in pre-heated microwave oven for 3 minutes..
- In a wok heat butter. Let the seeds spluter in heated butter..
- Now add the Broccoli and in low medium flame for 2 minutes carefully to avoid breaking of florets..
- Switch off the flame and add crushed black pepper, mix and serve hot as a starter. Thanks ☺.
Broccoli Asian Healthy Soy Sauce Vegetable Oil Brown Sugar Garlic Side Dish Weeknight Dinner Winter Easy. Quick and easy sautéed broccoli is the perfect weeknight side dish. Broccoli so flavorful and tender, even the kiddos will ask for more! For this sautéed broccoli recipe, I use avocado oil. DIRECTIONS Add broccoli and salt to pan; stir well.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Delicious Sautéed Broccoli
You can share this Recipe: Delicious Sautéed Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Perfect Tomato, Feta and Broccoli Quiche and Easy Guide to Make Perfect Chicken, broccoli, cheese & rice maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Delicious Sautéed Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Delicious Sautéed Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.