Simple way to Prepare Yummy Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini
Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini. Place the tortellini, bacon, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and green onions into a salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the ingredients, and toss I blanch the broccoli by throwing it into the water with the tortellini for one minute (when the tortellini is almost done) and then drain tortellini and broccoli. To make this Creamy Tomato Tortellini with Chicken and Bacon even easier, you could even leave out the chicken, but I like the added protein.
Tender, cheese-filled tortellini puts a flavorful spin on ordinary pasta salad. Bacon, Tomatoes, Cheese Tortellini, and Broccoli tossed in a creamy dressing.this recipe is so easy and delicious, you will make it over and over! Seasoned tomatoes, peas and bacon combined with cheese tortellini in a creamy sauce. You can have Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini using 9 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini
- Prepare 6 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce with basil, garlic, and oregano (8oz).
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano (14.5oz).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen cheese tortellini (16oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of Chive and onion soft cream cheese spread.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli chopped.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
Recipe may be prepared with refrigerated tortellini in place of frozen. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and water; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in tortellini. Check out this delicious tomato and bacon tortellini recipe.
Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini instructions
- Cook bacon in large pan until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, drain, and crumble. Discard all but 1T drippings. Add Garlic. Cook about 30 seconds until fragrant..
- While bacon is cooking steam Broccoli.
- Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in Tortellini. Return to boil, cover, and simmer over medium heat for 6 minutes or until tender. Stir after 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese; stir until completely melted. Stir in bacon and broccoli. Return to a boil; simmer 2 minutes. Sprinkle liberally with pepper..
Tomato and Bacon Tortellini Hunt's ® Seasoned tomatoes, peas and bacon combined with cheese tortellini in a creamy sauce. Prepare the tortellini according to package directions; rinse with cold water; drain. In a large bowl, mix the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, chives, and dressing. Right before ready to serve, add bacon and sunflower seeds; gently stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Simple way to Prepare Yummy Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini
You can share this Simple way to Prepare Yummy Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Lightly-seasoned Shrimp and Broccoli for Bentos and Easy Guide to Make Tasty 10 Minute Shrimp & Broccoli Basil Sauté maybe you like them.
Browse Simple way to Prepare Yummy Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Simple way to Prepare Yummy Tomato, Bacon, and Broccoli Tortellini.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.