Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli And Spinach Frittata
Broccoli And Spinach Frittata. This spinach, broccoli and cheddar frittata recipe is a simple breakfast, brunch or dinner! This frittata was inspired by standard broccoli-cheddar quiche recipes, but I skipped the crust and added. A quick and easy broccoli and spinach frittata that's perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This week I made one from broccoli and spinach because that's what was in the. Broccoli Artichoke Hearts Capers Spinach Shallots Garlic Green onion Fresh herbs- chives, parsley, and cilantro. You guys, this Italian egg dish will knock your socks off. This Tasty Broccoli And Spinach Frittata using 17 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broccoli And Spinach Frittata
- It’s 100 gm of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped, green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped,yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach leaves,chopped.
- You need 2 slices of whole wheat, broken into bits.
- You need 1/4 cup of medium cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 tbsp basil leaves,chopped.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 pinches of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tbsp + 1 & 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
This spinach broccoli frittata is a simple breakfast recipe with eggs and rich in dozens of nutrition and proteins. This tasty egg-white frittata recipe includes spinach, cherry tomatoes, and parmesan. The benefits of egg whites are an added bonus to the deliciousness of this savory recipe. Not to mention, the cherry tomatoes, spinach, and broccoli boost your frittata into overdrive.
Broccoli And Spinach Frittata instructions
- In a saucepan add water;bring to a boil.Turn heat off, add the broccoli florets, cover and keep aside..
- In a non- stick skilet heat 1 & 1/2 tbsp oil. Add garlic, green onion, yellow onion; saute untill soft and broken..
- Break eggs into a large bowl. Add salt, black pepper powder, nutmeg powder,mustard powder,red chilli flakes. Beat well.Add spinach,basil leaves,soaked bread,cheese(medium and sharp) and sauteed onions. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Drain the broccoli florets and discard the water..
- In the non- stick, oven proven skillet, heat remaining oil on low heat. When the skillet is hot, add the egg mixture and place the broccoli florets on top..
- Cover and let cook on a low flame until the sides are just set but the top of the egg mixture is still runny..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade..
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 25 -30 minutes until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the skillet and place on a wire rock to cool completely before slicing and serving..
Frittatas can be served hot, or room temperature. Broccoli, carrot, onion, Cheddar and Parmesan make this a hearty–and delicious–Italian omelet. MORE+ LESS This spinach, broccoli and cheddar frittata recipe is a simple breakfast, brunch or dinner! Ham, Asparagus and Mushroom Frittata is a ham and cheese frittata packed with spring vegetables. Frittata with tomatoes, herbs and chilli.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli And Spinach Frittata
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli And Spinach Frittata collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Delicious Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg and Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Garlic Buttery Corn and Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli And Spinach Frittata similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli And Spinach Frittata.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.