Beef w/ Broccoli. Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be So, how do you get the broccoli crisp-tender and the beef juicy, succulent?
It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. This succulent beef and tender broccoli, smothered in a flavorful sauce is better than a restaurant! Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You can have Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- You need slices of Beef steak.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking wine.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. Stir in the broccoli and cook until it's tender-crisp. Serve the beef mixture over the rice. In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water.
Beef w/ Broccoli step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
My Beef and Broccoli fanatic husband loved this! I only changed one thing I added a little ginger with the garlic. The only difference to me was that the broccoli tasted much fresher and was crunchier. Marion's Kitchen Previous Next INGREDIENT Ultimate Beef & Broccoli European Print This. You can make this Chinese takeout favorite at home in your pressure cooker in This easy Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli recipe is one of my favorites to recommend to people.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Beef w/ Broccoli
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Beef w/ Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Perfect Ham Casserole and Easiest Recipe: Perfect Pork Carrots and broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Beef w/ Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Beef w/ Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.