Keto Avocado Egg Salad. This keto egg salad is packed with avocados. I often eat an entire avocado for breakfast. All that fat is so filling that I'm not hungry again until lunch.
These Keto Egg Salad Wraps with Avocado are perfect for a vegetarian lunch and are full of healthy fats to keep your body fueled. We love taking these wraps on short hikes and picnics, just keep the Avocado Egg Salad separate to the lettuce until you're ready to eat. We always use a cooler bag to. You can have Keto Avocado Egg Salad using 6 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Keto Avocado Egg Salad
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 3-4 of Button Mushrooms.
- You need 5-6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peanut Sauce (optional).
This keto avocado egg salad is super easy to make, and even better, it's very nutritious. We have some great recipes for keto-friendly bread and wraps on our blog as well. We hope you enjoy this delicious avocado egg salad recipe. The addition of avocado makes this egg salad super creamy and the Dijon adds that classic tangy flavor.
Keto Avocado Egg Salad step by step
- Chop zucchini, tomatoes and mushrooms into small pieces and fry them in a pan for 5-6 minutes on low flame..
- Meanwhile, boil 2 eggs. I prefer hard boiled eggs. Once boiled, cut them into slices using an egg slicer, or with knife..
- Half the avocado and take out the seed. Slit avocado lengthwise and use a spoon to take it out from it's outer covering..
- Transfer the fried veggies to a bowl. Design your bowl with the egg slices and avocado (in my case, an entire layer :P). Top it with Peanut Sauce (optional – recipe listed in my profile). Enjoy the buttery avocado with hard boiled egg and veggies 😋..
Plus, if you've got leftovers, this egg salad You can enjoy this egg salad alone with a fork (totally guilty), in lettuce wraps or use these coconut wraps to keep these low carb and keto-friendly. Classic egg salad is usually keto-friendly as it is. But because fat=good, we added an extra creamy, but healthy element: avocado! The whole thing tastes nice and fresh but trust us, it'll really fill you up—even in a lettuce cup. Do we recommend serving it with crispy bacon?
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Keto Avocado Egg Salad
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Keto Avocado Egg Salad collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli, Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Wasabi and Easy Recipe: Perfect Rocco's Almost Everythings in it Looseleaf Salad maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Keto Avocado Egg Salad similar Food Sapor in Keto Recipes archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Keto Avocado Egg Salad.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.